Cross-Trainer with state-of-the-art technology for time- and weather-independent
training at home, suitable for all levels of experience.
Full Kinomap app integration for thousands of miles of virtual walking trails, direct
feedback via Bluetooth and multiplayer competitions.
Best technology: adjustable MagResist magnet resistance with 32 stages with massive
27 kg flywheel and extremely quiet SilentBelt System.
Welcome to the 21st Century: these days, fitness and training must be multimedia and
connective. To achieve this, the CAPITAL SPORTS Helix Star DR cross trainer relies on
full integration with the Kinomap app. It offers access to more than 100,000 km of
walking trails and is connected via Bluetooth directly as a feedback system with the
elliptical trainer: not only can you transfer your performance data such as speed,
heart rate or distance covered to the app to evaluate it, you can also directly
control the virtual ride.
Please note: The Kinomap application is freely available and can be used free of
charge. However, some features are only accessible via online registration and may be
• Easy to use training computer
• 12 training programmes
• 9 kg flywheel
• Ground rollers for easy movement
• Optimal stride length
• Max. user weight: 150 kg
• Power supply: 220-240V | 50/60 Hz
• 1 x cross trainer
• User manual in English (other languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian)
• Dimensions: approx. 60 x 165 x 182 cm (WxHxD)
• Weight: approx. 85.5 kg
- FOR EVERY TRAINING NEED: Redefine your training! With the CAPITAL SPORTS Helix line cross trainers, you get HiLevel fitness technology directly in the comfort of your home. As a result, the cross trainer is suitable for every training requirement.
- APP CONNECTIVITY: Welcome to the 21st century: fitness training today needs to be multimedia and connected. To achieve this, the cross trainer uses the integration of the Kinomap app, which offers access to more than 100,000 km of walking trails.
- EXTREMELY HIGH FLYWHEEL MASS: With its extremely high flywheel mass of up to 27 kg, the trainer can offer you a massive resistance while training, if you want it! The MagResist system responds to almost any training requirement in 32 levels.
- GENTLE ON JOINTS: In contrast to normal cross trainers, the Helix DR is an orbital cross trainer. This means its flywheel is in front of the runner, which helps to create a particularly joint-gentle, natural running movement with a large ellipse.
- TRAINING COMPUTER: Monitor their training values conventionally via the training computer. In addition to the distance covered, training time and calories burned, it also directly indicates your heart rate thanks to integrated hand-held sensors.