With the Tremendour Power Rack, Capital Sports delivers the ideal training ground for serious muscle building for any home gym. As is known in fitness studios, a power cage is an essential tool for exercises involving the use of weights and barbells, especially if you want to train alone safely. The Tremendour from Capital Sports is completely made of solid powder-coated steel, and leaves nothing to be desired in a power rack. It offers the possibility for a variety of different muscle training exercises. First and foremost, it enables weight lifting exercises with a barbell. On the right and left of the cage, two safety spotters are secured which may be adjusted in height via screw safety catches. Twenty adjustable height positions allow you to adjust the rack according to your individual needs and selected exercises.
In the right-side safety spotter, two supplied dip bars can also be attached to enable flexion supporting exercises with and without weight belts. In the front upper frame, there is a tried-and-true chin-up bar attached. A double bar with vertical and oblique connectors provides multiple grip options and allows all pull-up exercises, whether in the instep
Attachable dip bar for right-hand safety spotter
Authorised user weight: 120 kg
Gross total weight: 500 kg
Training pull-up bar height: 210 cm
20 height positions for safety spotter and J-cups
Black & grey powder coating of steel girders
Green powder coating of J-hooks
Possibility of extension for lat pull on the back
1 x device (mounting kit, supplied in 3 boxes)
1 x English user manual (other languages: German)
Dimensions (assembled rack): 118 x 214 x 141 cm (WxHxD)
Weight: about 90 kg
- ESSENTIAL: On the right and left sides, two safety spotters are secured which may be adjusted in height via screw safety catches. The 20 adjustable height positions are essential for adjusting the rack according to your individual needs and selected exercises.
- BENCH PRESS: Further flexibility is provided by four separately-adjustable J-hooks. These allow for training both in and in front of the cage. The setup for bench press exercises is provided by the rack and a bench that fits easily in the interior space.
- CHIN-UP: As a double bar with vertical and oblique connectors, the pull-up bar is attached at the top of the frame and offers multiple grip possibilities. It allows the execution of all pull-up exercises whether with the instep, comb or hammer grip.
- MULTITALENTED: In addition to pull-ups, squats and bench presses, two dip bars can be attached to the right side of the safety spotter to enable parallel bar exercises with or without a weight belt. The Tremendour power rack offers all possibilities.
- TOUGH: Visually, the tubular, robust steel construction with its sturdy powder coating and blue J-cups give the Tremendour a first impression as a serious, yet attractive training device. This image is supported by its high load capacity of 300kg.