The DKN XC-140i elliptical cross trainer is a high-quality, feature-packed piece of fitness equipment designed to help you get a thorough full-body workout by enabling you to focus on and sculpt both lower and upper body muscles and improve your cardio fitness levels. With a 16″ (40.6cm) stride length and 32 levels of magnetic computer-controlled resistance, this fitness machine delivers excellent performance without breaking the bank. The heavy 14kg (31lbs) flywheel ensures a stable, fluid motion and there’s a choice of 15 on-board workouts focusing on weight loss, cardio improvement and toning allowing you to easily target the areas you want to improve, helping you to reach your fitness objectives faster. A bright, easy-to-read, 2-colour backlit LCD display provides feedback on training including time, speed, distance, calories, watt output and pulse so you can track your progress throughout your workout. There’s a built-in Bluetooth Smart wireless heart rate receiver for accurate heart rate monitoring (chest belt required) and a choice of 4 user profiles storing age, gender, height and weight for improved metrics data for individual users. A well designed, sturdy and reliable elliptical, the DKN XC-140i has been made to last and comes with a full two-year on-site parts and labour warranty for complete peace of mind.
- Flywheel:14kg (31lbs). 32-Level Computer Controlled Resistance. Stride Length:16″ (40.6cm).
- Weight: 58.5kg; Drive: Poly V-Belt; Console with 2 Colour, Backlit LCD Display and 4 User Profiles
- Programmes: 15; HRM: Pulse Sensors and Bluetooth Wireless Receiver (Chest Strap Optional)
- Compatible Applications: Kinomap, Vescape
- Max. User Weight: 120kg; Compatible with Bluetooth HR Sensors; Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labour.