Simple, easy-to-use golf watch
If you want to stay focused on your game and the course, this is your golf watch. Based on your location, the easy-to-use Approach S10 golf watch automatically chooses the course youre playing from more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide with free lifetime updates. Then it provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the green as well as hazards and doglegs. Complete a hole, and it automatically transitions to the next hole as you walk from the green to the next tee box. And if you really crush one, you can measure the distance for bragging rights.
Know the score
For added convenience, keep score right on your Approach S10. At the end of your round, it provides a summary of your round showing total distance played, total time and score. And as a remarkably comfortable everyday watch, it also displays the current time and date plus sunrise and sunset times.
Go ahead you can play a couple of rounds. Its rechargeable battery lasts up to 12 hours in GPS mode. And dont fear the water holes, because Approach S10 is water-rated to 5 ATM (50 metres).
Track your game
Upload your scorecards for every round to Garmin Express to keep track of your game and scores throughout a season. You can also use the free Garmin Golf app to participate in weekly leader boards and tournaments.
– Sleek, lightweight and comfortable with a high-resolution, sunlight-readable display
– Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the green as well as hazards and doglegs on more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide
– Keep score on the watch for a summary of your round, total distance played and total time
– Upload your scorecards to Garmin Express to keep track of rounds
– Rechargeable battery plays up to 12 hours in GPS golf mode
-Display type: LCD
- Sleek, lightweight and easy-to use GPS golf watch with a high-resolution, sunlight-readable display
- Preloaded courses to access more than 41, 000 golf courses around the world plus free course updates
- Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the green as well as hazards and doglegs
- Keep score on the watch to get a summary of your round, total distance played and total time; upload your scorecards with Garmin Express to keep track of rounds.
- High-sensitivity GPS acquires satellites quickly to show distance to greens, hazards and doglegs