The Kettler Axos Cycle P is an entry level exercise bike with a stylish, eye-catching design and a 9kg (20lbs) flywheel ensuring smooth and enjoyable riding. Change the workout intensity thanks to 16 levels of computer-controlled magnetic resistance and measure your heart rate via hand pulse sensors or a wireless Polar receiver with an optional chest strep. There is a great selection of 15 programmes to keep you challenged and inspired to work towards your goals and the machine offers 4 user profiles to store key workout data. The vertically and horizontally adjustable seat, angle-adjustable handlebars and balanced pedals with straps provide a comfortable riding position.
- Electronically controlled magnetic resistance with 16 levels to really test you!
- 12 training programmes including heart rate controlled option. POLAR compatible receiver for use with chest strap (not included).
- Superior build quality is backed up with a 3 year parts and labour warranty and a max user rating of 130KG/20.5 stone.
- Continuous display of 7 functions. Fitness recovery test to keep training interesting. 9KG flywheel for a smooth experience.
- Saddle is adjustable vertically and horizontally. Low entry height. Heavy duty transporter castors. Levellers at rear for uneven surfaces.