1 x TT IFAK Pouch 1 x CAT Gen 7 Tourniquet 1 x RAPID Gauze 1 x 28FR NPA 1 x 5ml Gel 1 x Pr 6 ‘Trauma Shears 1 x Pr XL Nitrile gloves Straps to pull out in two colours (red and black) Foldable with velcro Removable, customisable panel Also suitable for 50mm belt MOLLE system
- First Aid Kit with quick access system. The panel with individually equipped loops can be pulled out with a handl
- In a crisis, seconds matter: death by bleeding from a gunshot or blast takes just a few minutes. Rapid Gauze medical products treat severe wounds, at the point of first treatment, and wherever needed to help keep the patient alive and reach surgical care.
- Foxseal Chest Seal is a pioneering occlusive dressing for the treatment of open chest wounds as a tool in prevention of pneumothorax. Compact, fits IFAK without folding, to avoid creases. Strong adhesion in extreme conditions. Two per pack for ballistic wounds. Simple no-valve design. Vent with large, easy to operate tab
- Designed for treating larger wounds, the 6-inch Military Personal Field Dressing incorporates a number of innovative features for immediate hemorrhage control in the field, on the street and in the home. As with the entire Emergency Bandage series, the 6-inch Military Personal Field Dressing includes the built-in, patented Pressure Applicator, which can apply over 30 pounds of pressure directly to a wound
- Despite the proven effectiveness of the Combat Application Tourniquet, the new CAT GEN7 goes even further toward making it easier and faster to use. All six components of the Combat Application Tourniquet have been re-designed and improved on the CAT GEN7. 1. SINGLE ROUTING BUCKLE Decreased blood loss, effective slack removal, fewer windlass turns, simplified training with single protocol application standards 2. WINDLASS ROD Increased diameter, enhanced strength,