Kick up the pace in the Under Armour® Speedform Slingride 2 running shoe!
Predecessor: Speedform Slingride.
Support Type: Neutral.
Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
Differential: 6 mm.
UA SpeedForm® technology promotes a supreme fit for unmatched comfort and zero distractions.
Exceptionally strong Dyneema® fibers woven into the textile uppers provide durable flexibility.
Asymmetrical compression zone slingshots the foot forward for a faster heel-to-toe transition.
Molded external heel counter helps lock the foot into place.
Thin tongue and slightly padded collar.
Smooth textile lining.
Fixed foam insole.
Dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsole protects against impacting shock, returns energy, and provides adaptive support.
Full-length rubber outsole supplies optimal durability, traction, and support.
Weight: 11 oz
Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Threadborne upper for a breathable, compression-like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength
- Flexible Coreshort midfoot straps hug both sides of the foot for ultimate lockdown & support
- Reflective hits on midfoot strap for increased safety & visibility on low-light runs
- Molded Charged Cushioning sockliner forms to the foot for a personalized fit & unrivaled comfort
- Charged Cushioning compression molded foam midsole for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return