The Viavito Satori exercise bike is packed with features and designed to deliver an effective, comfortable and enjoyable workout. With 32 levels of computer controlled magnetic resistance and a 9kg (19.8lbs) flywheel the Satori delivers a smooth and quiet ride. Featuring 12 preset workouts, heart rate control function, watt and manual modes as well as a user defined programme this bike is designed to keep you motivated and challenged. Key training data including time, speed, rpm, distance, calories, pulse and watt is clearly displayed on the 5.4″ dual colour LCD screen so you can track your progress during your training session. In addition 4 user profiles allow you to enter your personal data for improved accuracy on feedback such as calorie expenditure and there is also a built-in wireless heart rate receiver (chest belt sold separately) for excellent accuracy. Also featured are body fat and recovery modes to help you gauge your overall fitness.You can effortlessly switch between kilometres and miles per hour and the seat and handlebars are fully adjustable to ensure you get the most comfortable workout possible. The Viavito Satori is an absolute gem of a bike, packed with an amazing array of features, all available for an unbelievably low price.
- Flywheel: 9kg (19.8lbs); 32 Levels Of Electronic Magnetic Resistance; Whisper Quiet
- Scalable Programmes: 12 Pre-Set, 1 Manual, 4 HRC, 1 User-Defined, 1 Watt; Body Fat & Recovery Modes
- Dual Colour Backlit 5.4″ LCD Display; 4 User Profiles For Increased Training Data Accuracy
- Metric & Imperial Swtich MPH/KPH; Wirelss Heart Rate Receiver; Water Bottle Holder
- Dimensions LWH:100 x 54 x130cm; Warranty 2 years parts & labour; Max User Weight140kg (22 stone)